I went in to see the perinatologist today! It was the longest ultrasound I've ever had! It takes time to check every little thing on 2 babies! (like 2 hours and 45 min)They are for sure boys, and so far very healthy! Baby A who has always measured a few days bigger than my due date still measures bigger, but baby B who was 2-3 days smaller than my due date is right on track now! Their amniotic sacks were just the right size, no visible/detectable birth defects, no cleft lips, all the right things in all the right places pretty much, except for one thing. Baby B has only one umbilical artery. The Dr. said this can have little to no effect on the baby, and by the looks of things baby b is doing great, so yeah, I'll probably research it and worry a little bit, but in the end there isn't much that can be done about it and it shouldn't be a concern at all. Sigh of relief! Here are some profile pictures we got today, I think they look so much alike, well at least their profiles do.
So here is baby B
No comments:
Post a Comment