Before the last day of school, Calvin was one busy kid! He was celebrated for his unbirthday, where I got to bring pictures and favorite things and tell funny stories about him and share neat stories about him with his class. He is a pretty neat kid I have to say! One thing they couldn't believe is how all year long he set his alarm and would wake up and get dressed and ready on his own before anyone else was awake! He was so reliable he would often set his alarm in the weekends! Pretty responsible for a 7 yr old! I also shared how he has always loved to paint like his daddy and when he was about 8 months old he spilled a whole can of paintball over our carpet and himself! They all laughed and couldn't believe it! Calvin got the giggles and soaked up all the attention! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of this, probably because I was the one talking, but it was so much fun! Happy Unbirthday Cal!
The first grade graduation program was cute too! They sang songs and said their parts. Calvin had lots of fun!
Calvin also had the opportunity to do one last book report. He read a cute story about a brave little goldfish and had a great idea of bringing in a live goldfish, except we didn't have one. Easily remedied, we ended up getting 3 goldfish (one for each boy of course) and some food and water treatment and abet etc. kinda fun and fascinating for the kids. Calvin brought his fish "Nemo" and some goldfish crackers to share after reporting on his book. He did a great job!I love his teacher Mrs. Galloway! It's pretty unique that she happens to be my first grade teacher too! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment