These two have had lots of hiccups lately and are literally kicking me on all sides! I'm loving it! I feel so blessed and thankful for this pregnancy that I really can't complain about the usual pregnancy things. And I'm getting really excited!! :)
Monday, August 12, 2013
30 weeks
Today's appointment was so reassuring. After 5 weeks I was getting anxious to see the babies and check how they're growing. And boy are they growing! My big baby A is measuring in the 70th percentile and approx. 3lbs 14 oz. My little baby B is in the 45th percentile and measuring approx. 3 lbs 4 oz. They were both still laying across my belly (transverse) but now baby A has his head at baby B's feet. I still haven't had any contractions and don't have to be checked or seen again for 3 more weeks! I was excited about that because when I go in next (sept 4th) I will only be about a month away from when I hope to deliver! (37+weeks). My doc says the average twins are born at 34-35 weeks and weigh 5.5 lbs. I'm hoping to go full term and have some strong healthy boys! One can only hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment