Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer memories

Our sweet neighbor Stacey took a whole bunch of us to the Fair and Rodeo this summer! The kids got corn dogs and cotton candy and Calvin and Ben even went for a rodeo burger later in the evening! (I tell ya my boys can eat!) 
They all had a great time and I'm so glad we got to go! Thanks Stacey! 



The following day my mom and I took the kids down to the fair to ride rides ALL Day! We bought all day passes for each kid for $18 and away they went! It was hot but we kept cool enough by sitting in lawn chairs in the shade while watching the kiddos run from one ride to the next. We didn't leave that night until after 10:00 pm and even then they were begging for 1 more turn! :) 

I have so many cute pictures on my big girl camera, these were the only ones I snapped with my phone. 

We also got to harbor a little hamster for several days. The kids named him bitey because he bites, but with their gloves on he was fine. Unfortunately, he died. :( I think he might have been dropped too many times or something. Poor little thing. Tommy was the most upset. I guess we are just not a hamster family. Rest in peace little fella. 






No comments:

Post a Comment