Tommy started Joy School! He is so happy and feels like such a big boy! He gets to go to a neighbors house on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-12:00 for a fun learning experience! It makes me a little sad to see him growing up and wanting to be so big! :/ When he left his first day he said, "it's different getting up so early, huh mom." and when he came home he said, "I can't believe I was gone all day!" :) He's so funny! I find myself giggling about the darndest things he says all the time. :) He does this wrinkled up little nose thing when he talks and gets so serious it just melts my heart!
One Dr. Appointment he came along and said as we were walking in, "I can't believe we get to see mommy's babies on the puter!" He also likes to hold my hand to comfort me and always helps me when I get up. He and and his big brothers have been so excited for the twins and extra sweet to me. I feel like one lucky girl that's for sure!






No comments:
Post a Comment