Thursday, January 23, 2014

3 months old!!



These two are 3 months!! 
They continue to be the light of my life along with their big brothers. They are so fun and smiley! They're both beginning to get on a better sleep schedule. At 3
1/2 months Henry slept 10 hours one night, 9 another. Charlie's longest stretch has been about 6. Charlie is rolling over!!! Henry is rolling off of the chair and the ottoman!! :( Henry weighs 13 1/2 lbs and Charlie 10.9 lbs. Henry is wearing size 2 diapers and Charlie size 1's. Henry is wearing 3-6month clothes and Charlie 3 month clothes. At 3 1/2 months I gave them some tiny tastes of rice cereal. They LOVED it!! And ate it pretty good without choking or gagging! Henry has been on a round of antibiotics for an ear infection, but other than that they've been perfectly healthy! They love to be snuggled and held and talked to. They Love noisy toys and noisy big brothers. They both smile at the air and love their baths. Charlie really likes being massaged. (I think it helps his tummy). They love their mommy the most because I'm writing this, but love big daddy too. I still can't believe I have twins!! I love them!! 

Henry

Henry

Henry

Charlie

Charlie

Charlie

Jeff with Charlie

Me with Henry and Benny

Towel baby, Henry

Henry nakey bum!

Tommy helping me bathe babies 

Charlie and his binky

See Charlie sleep...

Oh that lil smile! H&C

H&C

Charlie's "look"

Oh Charlie!

Oh Henry!

It's a little blurry, but look at that big cheeser! :)

Then suddenly this...! :)

My Henry in a beanie

H

H

H

H

See Charlie sleep...

Charlie so happy! 

Charlie in the tub with Tommy! Lazy mom

Tommy ready to get out of the tub with Henry. :)

Henry so smiley

Henry trying get BOTH fists in his mouth! 

And lastly, a comic strip about twins...
Happy three months my babies!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment