We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! Jeff and I thoroughly enjoyed having the boys all to ourselves and out of school for Christmas break! We made it a point to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and talk of and teach on the Savior and his birth, life, and death, and resurrection. All my little nativity collections are displayed and the kids can tough and "gently" play with most of them and that helps in teaching them too. We read the scriptural accounts, we sang so many songs and I felt like it our best effort yet! We have so much to be thankful for, we have received much love and "gifts" from our Heavenly Father, and therefore giving gifts is a big part of our Christmas.
The boys in their Sunday best and annual Christmas tree photo. This one just makes me laugh! Tommy looks like he's mad that he doesn't have a baby to hold!
Christmas morning... I love the magic in it all. It feels like these presents themselves are silently waiting in anticipation of pure joy to light up on the children's faces!!! I'm so excited!!
Santa came!!! :)
I love the way he dresses the part!
With safety glasses!!! ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment