My littles turn 4 months and my Tommy is turning 4!! So big!! We had so much fun for Tommy's birthday! He planned it all out with me. A batman party with his preschool friends. We played a bunch I'd games, gave all the kids batman capes, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Tommy was so happy, he was just beaming all day! :) The party kids were just about the cutest bunch of 4 year olds I've ever seen! They talked my ear off and said the funniest things! They melt my heart! :)
Tommy is such a sweet boy. Sweet is really the best word to describe him. He loves his baby brothers and is so kind to them. He loves and looks up to his big brothers. He is always willing to share whether it's toys treats, clothes, etc. he holds the doors open for me, Pals around with me, and is my little go-to-guy. I sure love my Tommy! Happy Birthday my darling boy!









No comments:
Post a Comment