Saturday, February 1, 2014

Family night Swim night



We just had to do it! When you're so consumed with infant twins, 3 busy boys, a husband you hardly ever see, because of full time school and night shifts, demanding church callings, etc. We just had to drop everything and go out for a night as a family and have some fun! I don't even know why we chose swimming, but we did and it was really fun! The big boys swam with Jeff while the babies and I hung out on the bench observing. I've decided my boys are fish! 
Ben on the diving board!

Benny

Cal (and his perfectly round head <3)

Tom Tom




The babes, not so happy in this one...
Look at that cute mad face! He did not like it when I put him down! )
Then Charlie being do patient...
And so happy!! Sparkling little smile! 




No comments:

Post a Comment