We just adore these little guys.
Henry is getting so chunky I love it! He eats his mush so good now, he sucks his thumb sometimes, he reacts to sounds and loud noises by crying so sadly! :( it breaks my heart! He still likes to snuggle which I love!! Burrowing his face in my neck is my favorite. He has the best dimple cheeked smile ever, and also has a very intense "look" :)
Charlie my little peanut! Charlie is getting more chubs! Still little, but getting chubbier! I love his little cuteness! Charlie is so smart, he follows me a lot with his eyes. If I set him down and turn to leave the room, he gets so mad! He does this growl thing, and recently added a high pitched angry squeal! It's too cute! He melts my heart! He rolls over like crazy from tummy to back and sleeps on his tummy with his little bum stuck up in the air. Oh how I love these two!
Here are their 5 month stats:
Henry 15lbs 7 oz.
Charlie 12lbs 11oz.
Life surely is a lot harder with 2 babies, at least for now but it's been so much fun! I can't believe I am so blessed! :)
happy 5 months my loves!















No comments:
Post a Comment