Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vivienne's Blessing day

Baby Vivienne was blessed today! She is such a pretty baby and I love her like she's the missing triplet! :) It was fun to share this special day with the family. Here are a bunch of pictures! 






I really was paying attention to the testimony meeting, really! Just snapped a few pics quietly, and we were in the very back! ;)
The Buxton family looking all nice and photogenic.
Then someone thought it would be hilarious to try and get a picture of our family!




It was nuts! But we finally got a half decent one. 
Back at the Buxtons home, (I'm holding Charlie)
The babies 
Charlie and Jeff taking a nap
My dad with Henry


Love this of my mom and dad
I think my mom is so pretty in this picture 
Dad with the twinners!
Benny wanting in on all the photos! Work hard and be nice! ;) 
Calvin being cool

Congratulations Vivi! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment