My heart is full and so are my arms! I'm so thankful for my Savior. Because of him I get to be with all my boys for all eternity! I truly believe that families are forever. I feel so blessed be a part of this special bunch of boys' lives and to be their mother! I love them to the moon and back!
After working tirelessly on their Easter eggs, these boys were ready for some egg racing!
Babes on the blanket as we rolled our eggs down the hill. They got pretty tired and forced us to leave a bit early. The kids had a blast nevertheless. After church we enjoyed a nice Easter dinner at grandma Oldham's. Rob and Christy and Scotty and Em and Jor and Bella, Ollie, and Vivi, Ina, Hailey, Biz, and mom and dad and all of us included. The weather couldn't have been better, church was uplifting and inspiring, and
It was a very Happy Easter!







No comments:
Post a Comment