Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We decided to stay close to home for this one. The kids really enjoyed spending time with daddy working on and riding 4 wheelers..








Calvin and Ben pushing it home after the pull cord broke. Good teamwork here! 


After a day of 4-wheeling, we took the kids down to swim at the Clearfield pool.
It's a fun one with warm water a large play area, a lazy river and waterslide. 

I didn't bring my nice camera because of all the water and I failed to get pictures if everyone with my phone! So here are the ones I captured with the babies swimming for their first time. 


Tommy was swimming around so well and had a blast on the waterslide! 

Charlie

Henry and daddy
And thus is how we fed the army if hungry boys afterwards! It was lots of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment