Saturday, April 16, 2016

The BEST News!!!

Today is Saturday, April 16th. 12 days following a 5 day transfer. We all drove down to Salt Lake this morning for my blood draw and beta numbers. And just before noon(on our way home) the nurse called me with the best news!!!! I'm pregnant!! My number was 169.1. So a good strong number! She said they are looking for anything above 100. Last time my number was 175. So I guess it's possible that we could be having twins again!! I would LOVE that!!! :) I'm feeling pretty good overall. I tire easily, I feel a bit picky, I snap at a moments notice, I haven't been to teary, just mostly mad. Lol! 
I'm making dinner for our neighbors tonight. Poor thing has strep for the 4th or 5th time this year! I made a big batch of Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Restaurant copycat) and some breadsticks, salad, and brownies. Not bad huh? 
I'm excited to watch Calvin and Ben play in their soccer games tonight and then take a nice long nap! :) 
Oh baby!!!! Baby!!!! 🍼

No comments:

Post a Comment