Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th be with you!

So today, Star Wars Day, we found out we are having a baby!!! 1 cute little bambino baby!! I am so relieved! So excited! And feel soooo thankful!!! I can't even wait until December!!! For our little Christmas babe!! I am 7 weeks along.  When I heard the little heart beat my tears welled up and I just feel so much love for this little sweetheart! Boy or girl??? It doesn't matter to me!! The little beat was 133.5. A good healthy rythymn. :) 
We went out to the car after and told the brothers and they were so very excited!! They could just feel the happiness and joy in the atmosphere! It was great! 
We spent the afternoon at IKEA and got a crib and some storage bins and a couple new beds for Cal and Ben. I'm so glad Jeff is as excited as I am. He's been so sweet and motivated, and hardworking, and already doting on me. I swear I could have a dozen children! But I guess half a dozen will do! Haha. It was a great day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment