So we got some exciting news regarding schooling for Jeff!! We applied for his Masters in Nursing!! And he got accepted!! :) -leadership/executive track! It will be two years, but I think very worth it! I'm excited for him! Nursing has been a great career for him and our family! This will give him more leadership opportunities, chances for promotions, better pay, and even opens doors for teaching down the road. It will add some stress to our lives, some financial burden, and time commitment for hours for class and study (even though it's all online). But we both prayed about it and felt like now is the time! He starts with an advanced writing class this summer, and coursework this fall!
We also got exciting news for Tommy!! I signed him up on a waiting just to get into a dual language immersion program. My first choice was chinesse, because it will be taught at Hyde Park Elementary in 2 years. However, Tommys number came up and he got accepted in the Portuguese program at Sunrise Elementary! It will mean me driving him to school, but I can probably get in a carpool and I feel like it's just too great of an opportunity for him to miss!
So here we come school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment