Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Congratulations to our Graduate!!

Jeff graduated from the Weber State/USU RN Nursing program! We attended the dinner last night where he was honored and received the award for Best Clinical Nurse! This award is chosen by the staff of teachers and clinical instructors, and hospital preceptors. Before announcing his name they said, "He showed compassion and empathy towards his patients, he is passionate about his work and made a lasting impact on those he worked with. This is the most crucial part of being a nurse."
This is such a great accomplishment, I am so proud of him. I already knew he was caring and really good at what he did, but the best of the best is amazing! He finished the semester with a 4.0 and ranked 92 in the nation on his NCLEX predictor exam. He is one happy guy! He also is accepted in the Weber State Bachelor of Nursing online program! Way to go babe, I love you! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment