Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break and Hogle Zoo

I had the opportunity to attend the Primary Auxiliary Training on Temple Square April 4th. It was very good and uplifting! One of my greatest blessings is my calling in Primary! It's my first time ever serving in Primary... besides nursery which I loved, and I treasure it! I get to be surrounded by and serve among the best people! I am humbled and inspired constantly by the good people and children in our ward!
After the training I met up with Jeff and the boys and we ventured on over to Hogle Zoo! It was perfect weather for a Zoo day, but boy was it crowded! The boys really enjoyed seeing the animals and got pretty close up sightings! In spite of the crowd we had lots of fun and saw all the sights.
When we got home we still had an hour of daylight left so we took the boys to the driving range. It was a good way of getting their wiggles out after a long day. :)
Most of my photos are on my nicer camera so I only have a few to share. Maybe I'll get around to posting more pics later.

















No comments:

Post a Comment