First of all Happy Easter! I loved Easter this year! For having Easter in March, it was a warm sunny, beautiful day! On The Saturday before Easter we were able to get the kids in one Easter egg hunt which was a great success, and then off we all hopped to the boys twin cousins' baptisms. It was a special way for us to celebrate having a strong focus on the Savior.
That afternoon we picked up my Grandma Page and took her with us to my brother's home in Pleasant View. There we all celebrated my cute little nephews 1st Birthday. He was so cute and got so spoiled! :)
Easter Sunday is always one of my favorites and this year it was especially fun! My family all came over to our house for a big Easter feast. Food...again...I know! Ham, potatoes, salad, strawberry shortcake, and a raspberry sherbet sparkly drink.
After dinner we went to the big hill up on Cliffside to roll our eggs. It's a fun tradition we have enjoyed as long as I can remember! Hope you had fun too! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment