Saturday, November 2, 2013

Twins at 3 weeks

My babies are 3 weeks old!!??!!


I think this picture is funny, it's Henry's look that says "don't mess with us!" while kicking his legs and Charlie fiashing a gangsta sign. ha!

My goodness they have really "come alive"! I've loved seeing more of their personalities shining through. They are both more feisty and awake. They're eating every three hours and downing 2-5 oz or more each time. They are getting bigger and they're just so cute! I'm still on cloud nine with these two. I don't get much of anything done during the day. I hold them a lot and love every minute of it! :) 
Jeff and I took some cute little pumpkin photos of them last week for a birth announcement. I love them! Here are the "raw" pictures...
Henry on the left, Charlie on the right

H & C

Charlie

Charlie

Henry
Henry

Charlie



No comments:

Post a Comment