At two weeks these two are doing so great! They were both 3 oz. shy of their birth weight, but definitely healthy and growing. Henry weighed in at 7lbs 7 oz and 211/2 inches. Charlie weighed in at 5lbs 5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches. They are sleeping a lot and sometimes I even wake up Charlie to feed him. He's not too great at breast feeding yet. It stresses me a little, I've never had a baby that needs so much more coaxing and tender care. I love him so much and worry when he seems week or lethargic. The dr quieted my fears however, and reassured me all is well with our little Charlie. I asked if I should call a lactation consultant to help me with breastfeeding Charlie and the Dr. said to wait a few more days. Sometimes it just takes the little ones longer to gain the stamina necessary to nurse.
Henry on the other hand is doing really well. He is much more vigorous about breast feeding and it's nice not to pump for every feeding!
Good morning! When you're outnumbered, propping the bottle is the only option!
And a stretch....with a mad face...






No comments:
Post a Comment