Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One Week old

My five little fellas and a couple of babydoll twins! Tommy has been taking excellent care of his twins who are also named Henry and Charlie. :) a picture would be complete without both sets! :)
Calvin being a great helper, and so loving.

I know it's hard to believe, my babies are already 1 week old! Time has gone by like a flash. I have really enjoyed these two precious babies, even if I've been up in the night, all night sometimes. It seems like every night gets better and better as we figure things out and get in sync with each other. I don't feel overwhelmed or like a crazy person yet either. My sister-in-law says I should watch out however, because what she calls the "2-week-snap" is now only one week away! maybe that's when it will all hit me!!??!! :) For now I'm just going to be happy in this dream-come-true land of mine and to heck with any impending "snap" ;) 
We have had lots of visitors lately, these cute little Sanchez twinsies wanted to hold the twinners, (at least Macie did) so we got a cute picture.  Calvin has been really helpful and loves holding a baby whenever he gets a chance. Anytime, that is, unless one does a stinky. Haha, Calvin says, "I hate holding a stinky  baby!" to which I usually say, "just hang in there a little longer I dont think so-and-so is done yet". And the faces Calvin makes are just priceless! :) All the big brothers have been super sweet and loving and gentle and protective towards their twin babies. I love watching them bond and feel like the luckiest gal alive! :) 
Happy one week to my little snugglers! :)
Charlie 

Henry


No comments:

Post a Comment