Saturday, October 5, 2013

My little football players




I have a million great pictures on my nice camera, but I just had to post these cell phone pictures! Calvin's football season gas come to an end. He absolutely loved every minute of it and wanted to go to the playoffs. :) (cute because they don't do playoffs in his league). But he had a blast and learned a lot. His team had a dinner/banquet and watched a slide show of their season. For only winning one game, these boys are so happy you'd think they took home the championship title! I love that about this age, they're just in it for the fun and friendships.  
Meanwhile Benny's season is just getting going. He's waited so long! Calvin cheers him on LOUDLY from the sidelines and wants to play so bad! :) they're pretty cute brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment