We love having these two home! We feel so blessed to be able to bring them both home without having to spend a minute in the NICU! Their first night home they kept Jeff and I up the whole entire night! We couldn't believe it! At least we knew it couldn't get any worse! No sleep is no sleep right? They did better the second night, keeping us up until 2:00 AM, then sleeping like they should. :) tonight is their 3rd night home and they had a fussy period from about 10:00PM until 1:00 Am and that's why I'm up blogging. :)
My mom and I and Tommy took them on today for their 5 day check up and they're doing great! They each lost 10 oz putting them at 7 lbs and 4 lbs 15 oz. Dr. Says they should be back up to their birth weight by their 2wk. appointment.
It's good to see how they're doing, but a job to get them ready and out the door! Thanks to my mom and Tommy for helping this mama out! ;)












No comments:
Post a Comment