What a happy Birthday I had! It was a fun filled and busy day! My dear friends from the Primary presidency made me a delicious cake and breakfast and we visited for a while. It was so nice and relaxed and just perfect! Thank you ladies!!
Jeff and Tommy and I went to my 37 week dr appointment in the afternoon and got see babies via ultrasound. Both are doing well, and the highlight was seeing Baby B's little face! We haven't seen faces since week 20! He looks so cute and even has some chubby cheeks! I am so ready to have these babies now! My Dr. called labor and delivery to schedule my induction for Oct 10th (Jeff's Birthday) :) Lucky guy! I wanted them to be born on MY birthday, but I'll take another week to get them good and healthy. I'm really hoping to be able to bring them both home from the hospital. I am only dilated to a 3 and still 70% effaced, not a whole lot of contractions either, so it's really looking like the 10th will be the day. My Dr. says anything past 38 weeks for twins is cruel and unusual and I am glad she feels that way! I am so grateful that I've made it this far, I have really enjoyed being pregnant and aside from all the usual discomforts, I will miss feeling the bumps and kicks inside me. It is a blessing and a privilege to carry a baby and bring a new life into the world. I feel the burden of responsibility and motherhood weighing on my mind often, I worry about giving all my boys enough time and attention, I worry about their safety, their thoughts and feelings about school, friends, teachers, and the world. And so many other things! I love being their mom. I am so happy to have two more little ones!! Especially as I watch Tommy getting so grown up! :)
Later that evening we went to Benny's flag football game. Boy was he on fire!! He was scoring touchdowns and making almost every tackle (or rather pulling every flag)! It was so cold today and even hailed! I'll just pretend it was confetti for me! ;)
After his awesome game, we got some Chinese takeout and came home to eat and watch a movie. My mom and dad stopped by and it was a really great day! I don't even feel 33! :) Feeling very blessed! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment