Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Wallis Family Blog!

Its about time we got started! Its 2013! I couldnt think of a better way to start off the new year than with a family blog! I have loved reading those of my friends and family, I love having glimpses into your lives.  Imagine Inspire is dedicated to to all the things our crazy lives bring. Milestones, projects, experiences, trials, discoveries, etc.
I want to start out with what we are currently involved with, but throughout I will add glimpses of things we've already done.
Here we are today: Jeff is currently working on his preceptorship for nursing school in the ICU at Logan Refional Hospital. He really enjoys being a nurse and has learned so much.  I am a stay at home mom and I love it! I get to spend most of my time with our youngest son Tommy.  He is almost 3 and a joy to be around.  Our oldest son Calvin is 7 and in first grade.  He is a very good student and a good friend.  He is soft-hearted, kind and very imaginative.  Benny is 5 and in kindergarten.  He can do anything he puts his mind to.  He is naturally very athletic and loves sports.  Calvin and Ben are both playing Jr Jazz basketball this winter and having a great time doing it! Tommy is our littleset boy with big brown eyes and a smile that melts your heart.  He loves playing trains, playdough, coloring, fingerpainting and bubble baths. We are so blessed to have these 3 wonderful boys in our family!
This is probably the most recent picture of our family. Christmas 2012
 Tommy
 Benny
Calvin



No comments:

Post a Comment