Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2 months!

H&C

My babies are getting so big! I still can't believe it, even though it's happening right before my eyes. At their dr appointment Henry weighed 11lbs 4 oz and was 23 3/4 inches.  Charlie weighed 8 lbs 14 oz. and was 22 inches. They're doing great and now that it's been another week, they're weights have changed again! Henry is now 12lbs and Charlie 9 lbs 1 oz. I love the way their cheeks are filling out more and their little arms and legs are getting squishier. 
I love the way Henry likes to snuggle right into my neck like a kitty. Really, face first and as deep as he can get before falling asleep. It's the sweetest thing. He also loves his swing. Usually if I can't console him the swing does the trick. Henry is also very strong. During tummy time he holds his head up very well. He is so smiley too. So easy to get to smile, I swear he's going to laugh too any day now. Still loves his bathtime, and follows me around the room with his eyes. I love his pouty lip when he gets sad and his little voice is a bit raspy, I love it! Both babes love laying on the floor and kicking, they both are good about being changed, and neither of them has barfed in a while! (they both did the horrible projectile kind... that I learned from their dr is a good thing if they're breastfed because of the antibodies that go all through their sinuses...who knew?) 
Charlie is probably the fussiest, but I think it's due to gas and digestion bubbles. I can feel them when I hold him. He likes when I rub and massage his tummy to help move those bubbles through. He likes when daddy holds him facing out, and likes when I hold him facing in with a binky in his mouth and a blanket wrapped around him. He's not a huge fan of the swing, but really likes his vibrating bouncer. He's not as strong to hold his head up during tummytime, but is so chill. He sucks on his little fist and has even fallen asleep a couple of times. Charlie has been a little stiff in the neck, he tilts to the right, then to the left and is back to the right again. The dr doesn't seem worried about tirticollis at all, but I keep stretching his muscles and do my best to keep him straight. Calvin was holding him the other day and as his little head was bobbing around Calvin said, "Mom, I don't think Charlie has his head screwed on tight." Haha! He was so sincere about it too. Charlie is often the favorite of the babies for kids to hold due to his cute little peanut size. He has such a charming little smile and I have captured many pictures of him looking into his daddy's eyes. 
Oh Charlie and Henry, we love these precious two. Happy 2 months babies! :)

Henry and Charlie (photo credit Bethany Draper)


Henry (photo credit Bethany Draper)

Henry crying and Charlie in Christmas sweaters

Henry and his big winky smile 

Henry

Charlie

Charlie

H&C

Henry in the bumbo...looking so big!

Charlie...looking at something! 

Henry sleeping...kisses









 

No comments:

Post a Comment