It was a very special day today. Henry and Charles were blessed. Jeff did a really good job giving two blessings! He said he was touched by what special little spirits these boys are. I tried not to cry the whole entire time! I couldn't help but think that one year ago in December we decided to go ahead with the IVF process. I wanted another baby so much. I felt our family wasn't complete, I prayed desperately for a miracle!
I am so thankful that our prayers were answered! I still can't believe we have twins! (except for when theyre both crying and I cant console them very easily, or when I take them somewhere and unload a suitcase of a diaper bag two car seats, and cause a big scene! :) At the same time I say all of that, I also don't know how our lives would be without them!








No comments:
Post a Comment