Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching up

I need to catch up on a lot of things! We've been swimming, when Em and Jor stayed at a hotel in Logan for the weekend, the kids had a blast...
Tommy Ollie and Calvin




calvin


Benny

Benny

Tommy

Henry asleep on the lounge chair

The kids and I and our friends the Staleys  went to the fun park for Ann's birthday!i wish I had more pictures, but are sons cute roller skating buddies
Tommy and Boston

Calvin got to escort the ladies (me, my mom, Em, Alivia, and Bella) to the nutcracker. He liked it and we had a great time together! 







Tommy is having the best experience in preschool! He was so proud of his reindeer hat he made!


Calvin came up with the BEST Christmas list this year! All kinds of survival gear (they've been watching Bear Grylls) and of course number 33 is $1000.00 haha! Why not? 


It's a lite blury, but Henry has been smiling! Charlie too, but Henry does it more frequently. And he likes the Bumbo seat...

Charlie getting ready for a bath, this boy loves his Tubbies! 
Just talking with Charlie here... I live my little bendy boy. Calvin said the other day that he didn't Charlie had his head screwed on tight. He's not as strong as Henry yet. Funny brother! :)
Tommy Henry and Benny
Smiley boys
Henry looks so big! So handsome!
Just playin'
Tommy has been camping out in his room, sleeps in his tent at night! Love my outdoorsy boys! 

My view as I blog this... :) 
I'm gonna go tickle a certain little 3 year old right now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment