Friday, March 15, 2013

8 weeks!

I know I'm still in the beginning stages, but I'm 8 weeks along today! I still feel really good, just a little tired. I'm still getting a nightly shot of progesterone (only 2 more weeks of that wahoo!) and I'm looking forward to my 1st normal OBG appointment next Friday. I don't remember looking forward to those appointments like I do this time around. It feels like my first baby where things are so different. So many people have told me they wish they were having twins, and I just think if they only new how hard we had to fight for these babies... I hope they realize what a blessing one at a time is. I have been asked many times already if I wanted twins. I just answer what I really wanted was another baby. After finding out we're having twins, I honestly wouldn't want it any other way! :) Jeff and I and the boys are so so happy! Here's to hoping the pregnancy goes well and the babies grow strong and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment