Friday, March 29, 2013

Book Report Boy

Calvin had a lot of fun planning and putting together his book report. He read The Indian in the Cupboard and decided to make his own cupboard and place the little plastic characters inside of it. I was really impressed! He could tell about the book all day so I'm not really sure about what he actually presented to the class. I would have opted to have everything I wanted to say written down and carefully planned, but Calvin is more like his dad where speaking from your heart is the only way to do it. When he got home from school he started pulling out his homework papers and then comes over to me with this big smile. He says, "mom, Mrs. Galloway is the nicest teacher in the whole world, look at this note she wrote me." Her note was covered in good-smelly stickers and typed in bright blue ink complementing Calvin on his well-done report. She even mentioned that now she wants to read the book! :) Calvin was so happy and I'm glad it went well for him! Proud mommy moment. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment