Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Appointment Change

I changed my appointment to Friday March 8th. Jeff had one last clinical day on Monday so the ultrasound has to wait. :( I on the other hand can't hardly wait!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen :) I just recently got clued into your situation and your blog. I hope it's o.k. that someone told me. I just read your entire blog. I'm so glad you started one. Wow, what a journey. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO so so happy for you! I hope it all works out great. Today is the ultrasound! I'm dying to know how it goes. I really admire you lots. I'm not being light-hearted when I say that I want to be more like you. I really mean it. I want that calm, content, kind-hearted presence that you possess. Even while you've been going through this difficult, heartachey thing, you have been patient, faithful, optimistic and accepting of God's will. And you always brighten my day when I see you at scouts. I like to bask in the light that you give off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy, thanks so much! I really admire YOU!!! Im glad you're clued in now. :) I'm sorry I didn't let you in on it all sooner!

    ReplyDelete