Friday, March 22, 2013

9 Weeks!

What a day at the doctor's office! I took Benny in this morning after he was complaining about his ear. He asked me all of a sudden yesterday, "what's that sound?" I didn't hear anything. Then he said,"oh, it's just my ear, it wakes me up." After a low-grade fever all night and ringing in the ears it was time to see the doctor. Sure enough (after a 55 min. wait) he was diagnosed with an ear infection. Poor little guy, he's been so tough and still wanted to go to school today! Just before I dropped him off he mentioned that the sound was on in his ear again. Hopefully the medicine kicked in fast!
After I dropped him off at school Jeff and I and Tommy too headed back to the doctors office for my 9 wk. appointment.
So far so good! We still have two babies, and it was cute how their heartbeats were synchronized at 185! The little one is still smaller than the other, but growing and hanging in there. There's really nothing to be done about it at this point. Not until about 20 weeks. Up until then, the babies growth could change a lot and maybe the little one will catch up.
My doctor is so nice and told me if I ever feel like something is wrong to come right in.
When my appointment was over it was just the right time to pick up kids from school! Yep, long day at the doctor's done.

We are so very happy and excited for this new and neat experience! I feel a relief that things are ok and that we still have both babies. :)
The ultrasound pictures aren't the best. We only got a good picture of the bigger baby, you can kind of see the smaller one on top (shadowy looking) of the bigger one.





No comments:

Post a Comment